22 August 2008

UK Dr Who magazine is out today

The August 2008 issue of the UK Dr Who magazine is out today, in it is a chat with Cathering Tate, who as Donna Noble gives The Doctor a hard time most of the time, says Ms Tate, "What’s weird is, I was going into an established, loved, successful show, so part of me was thinking, oh God, there’s a responsibility there to that, but you can’t go on set every day and think, I really hope I don’t ruin this for everyone else involved! You just have to realise, yeah, I’ve taken this job, and the people around me wanted me to do it. Once you get down to the nuts and bolts of making the show, it was absolutely – and I can say this for certain – one of the best experiences of my professional life. Absolutely brilliant. There was just no down point.” Read more at Panini Comics >> and to make a comment go to our Forums

No comments:

Post a Comment